Something Styled Classes Offered in Colorado
Seasonal Workshops & Dinners
Our workshops started in 2012 with the intention to cultivate community through creativity and culinary experiences.
Each flower workshop uses premium flowers and plants and includes all materials.
Our culinary experiences are themed to the season in CO and have limited seats available.
We can host at your home, workplace, or venue for private workshops.
To inquire about private workshops connect with or 303-719-2009 to save your date now.
Precautions and Guidelines for June workshops
- This event takes place outside
- Tables and seats will be appropriately spaced
- Adams County does not require masks but if you feel comfortable wearing one please do
- Drinks will be poured from spout containers and you will be required to use a new cup for each drink
- Food will not be served
- Check in for the event will be one person at a time, line will be formed
- Limit your personal items ( we encourage leaving purses, jackets, etc. in the car)
- Please do not come in for an appointment if you are experiencing any viral symptoms: Fever (even low grade), Cough, Sore Throat, Diarrhea, Chills or Body Aches. Please do not come in if you’ve been exposed to COVID 19 within 14 days of the event taking place
- we are not canceling this event
- if worse comes to worse we will do a virtual workshop and attendees will pick up their product from our shop in Golden and we will teach you how to make an arrangement online